Not-Quite Song-a-Day

Saturday, May 23, 2009

30 Days, 29 Shows, 30 Pictures

Hey Champions,

During tour I thought it'd be fun to bump up the posting to once a day in order to reflect the crazy cockamamie nature of the enterprise. And it was fun. It forced me to take a lot a lot of photos and I got to share them with you.

But now I'm back home in the NYC and I realize I'm not going to be able to keep up with that pace. So I'm going back to the old (Clinton-era) posting style of every other, or possibly every third day. It doesn't mean that I don't love you.

Also, I'm looking forward to experimenting with other forms of blogging. Stuff that's not just photos that I've taken. For example, here's a screenshot I took the other day of the nytimes.com front page:



It's something that I consider to be a pretty funny juxtaposition of ideas (Court Fight!) Originally I took this screenshot and e-mailed it to my family and closest friends but then I thought - Hey! Why not share it with you; an anonymous collection of acquaintances!

Or this one here:



This was spotted on the myspace front page and prompted the thought: "I wonder whose job it is to update Eminem's myspace status all day? And do you think he was instructed on his first day to only use that one emoticon for Eminem? I mean, can you imagine Eminem being represented by any other face? RELAPSE!"

Ok. Cool. We're Good.

All the Best,
T. Isaac G.

No comments:


My Blog List