Not-Quite Song-a-Day

Monday, March 30, 2009

"Everybody Gets One"

oof. Well, I'm sorry. It has been my intention to never let more'n two days go by without an entry in this photo blog and I see we have gone more'n three. Muchos apologies.

Just know that this is because of all the wonderful things I've been busily at work planning. Don't believe me? But you can read it yourself in the tea leaves!



PS "Everybody Gets One" is what they used to say in school when someone didn't have their homework one day or is late to class. Sort of like you can't get it right all the time (the "one" in question is some sort of indiscretion in other words). I think it's a beautiful sentiment and endorse it without reservation.

PPS I also endorse Walgreen's, apparently. It's a great store, it's true. You should buy lots and lots of stuff from them. Specifically through the internet.

PPPS Like teeeeeeeeea!

No comments:


My Blog List